Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So many things to share, so few Facebook updates. First of all, I discovered something even more awesome than the bus. Yes, that's right, EVEN MORE AWESOME. You know what? Rapit transit bus. It looks like light-rail transit, but the buses run through it instead of trains. Holy crap, it moves fast. And it's much more convenient than the train/bus interface.

Second, I went to the Home Depot job fair. Bus there: 1 hour; job fair: 2.25 hours; bus home: 1.25 hours. Phew... Tired. But it looks rather promising because they said that if my background check checks out I will hear back from them within two weeks, whereas they told the other guy who was in the room at the same time that "if he's selected" he'll hear back from them. So if it's just a question of my criminal record and my references, I think some cautious optimism is warranted.

And also I learned my two songs and two studies and they're easy. The only question now is: what shall I conquer tomorrow?

No comments: