Saturday, February 23, 2013

I think I should have two Facebook accounts: one for Hay River and one for non-Hay River. Cause they're really completely different worlds. What do y'all think?

Kim: Nooo! You have to keep letting us know what it's like on the outside

Me: Conversely, y'all keep reminding me what it was like on the inside and it's reinforcing my natural penchant for criticising everything. Maybe everyone should have themselves a Hay River and a non-Hay River account.

Tatelena: I'm from outta this world! So what do - I do

Me: I know you're seeing the weirdness too though. You can see that there is more to life than Hay River.

Tatelena: I think that's obvious even to the blind

Me: LOL The blind yes, but what about the people with their heads so far up their arses they can't see anything but BS?

Tatelena: Ahhhh yes the uppitys who aren't even remotely Uppity haahha

Me: Exactly.

No comments: