Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Phone rings in the middle of the day. Assuming it's a business call, possibly even job-related, I pick it up. Someone from Hay River talked my ear off about her health problems for 20 minutes and then hung up and I kinda have no idea who it was. Ok, I have a guess, but yeah, not really. 2500 km away and Hay Riverites STILL find a way to stop what I'm doing to talk about themselves. But on the other hand she does have some pretty cool health problems that would make for a good TV show, so at least her problems are interesting to listen to.

You know what I think would be really funny? If The Handsome One would finally get off his ass (and his crappy relationship) and phone me and I'd be like "sure, I'd love to go for coffee - when are you moving to Winnipeg?"

No comments: