Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Her Majesty and I return from a pleasant hour-long stroll at the off-leash dog park. The moment I open the door we are greeted by the unmistakable smell of dog shit. Because of course Female Roommate went out after not walking her dog for at least 18 hours (not that she ever actually WALKS him but once in a blue moon she lets him out the back door to take a piss) so he shit in the living room again. And since nobody's home, that means of course *I* have to clean up. That poor little dog. He wanted to go with us, too, and I wouldn't take him because he creeps me out, he has shit sticking to his fur, and he doesn't have a leash or a license or probably his rabies shot either. People who mistreat dogs don't deserve to be called "human", if you ask me.

No comments: