Wednesday, February 27, 2013

And in other news, the two idiots are reconciled. He caved after she decided to sleep here last night, thus preventing him from having a bed to sleep in until he gave up knowing he was right (about something very expensive of his that she broke). You sold your integrity to avoid sleeping on the couch? That is SO weak. So now walking the dog FOR REAL has been added to his list of chores, which as you recall, already included EVERYTHING. And now she's back to her loud, fake normal self. Thank God those moods never last with them.

Donna: Well I guess your entertainment continues. Maybe you should start taking pictures of all the dog crap and make an album for your landlord.

Me: I think it entertains y'all a lot more than me. And yes, I do take pictures of the dog crap. And I'm going to be billing them for every time I clean up. What's a good rate for cleaning up a bio-hazard?

Donna: I don't know....but bill high!

Me: Fo sho. I have a two-hour billing minimum anyway so even at $20/hour (which is fine for janitorial, but not for bio-hazard in my opinion), it's gonna cost them $42 a turd. The GST is just the icing on the cake.

No comments: