Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Things I've accomplished today:
1. dreamed of The Handsome One for the first time since leaving Hay River
2. got up in a timely way
3. obligatory viva voce conversation with Service Canada about my reasons for leaving my part-time jobs (which means they're in the process of deciding my claim RIGHT NOW)
4. scored a ticket to Elijah

I think I deserve a nap after all that work.

Mardrey: You got a ticket! Excellent. Hope the reasons for leaving those jobs sit well with them. I don't expect moving isn't an adequate reason to do do?

Me: The strange thing is that the government actually WANTS people to move to where there are jobs, but if you quit a crappy job in a dying town to go look for a better job in a vibrant city, they take away your benefits. ????? I think I gave them some pretty convincing BS... I've never lost one of these decisions yet, so I'm confident.

No comments: