Friday, February 15, 2013

I had the same pot from the day I first moved out on my own until the day I left Hay River and gave it away to a friend. That's 18 years with the same pot. So I was unpleasantly surprised that this house does not come with shared kitchen things as is usually the case in a shared house. Hmmmmm... But then I discovered that Canadian Tire was selling a steel Lagostina pot of the same size, normally retailing at $120, for just $30. WTF? And why is that not in your flyer? Of course I'm buying it. Eeeeeeeexcellent. Now Heather has my good quality pot and I have an excellent quality pot. Everyone's happy! Except the roommate because his dog shit on the mat in front of the door and of course his girlfriend ain't about to clean it up... I guess some of us make better choices than others.

No comments: