Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Me: So guess what? I just applied to the penny-melting job. Thanks for giving me the idea. I'll let you know if I get a call back.

Diana: Haha. You will let us know just how awesome it would be to be the one melting pennies!

Me: Now I have this horrible vision of Slimey doing inappropriate things with his pennies in the knowledge that they will carry his love to me... But man, I want to melt those pennies.

I wonder if you get to shovel them into a huge funnel, like an old-fashioned coal stoker. Probably not, though.

Diana: I wonder what they pay you in...

Me: Bullion? I know they got bullion.

I wonder if you get to polish the bullion when you're not busy melting pennies.

Diana: I wonder what else would fit in the giant flaming funnel....

Me: Cannabis. Steel can hold a lot of THC oil.

Let's turn the Squawk into a chronicle of my adventures in Manitoba. I've got so much more to say to Hay River now! LOL

No comments: