Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In other news, I'm starting to like the male roommate better. At first I thought he was a douche because he acted like a baby, but since he IS a baby, that kinda makes sense. And I'm starting to admire the fact that he does go out to school religiously every day and then comes home, does laundry, walks the dog, washes dishes, takes the trash out, and eats some actual food, while his girlfriend sleeps until 1, sits in bed all day listening to bad music, never showers that I can tell, and apparently eats nothing but popcorn. (And E. Or meth.) (And doesn't put out, either, as far as I can tell.) I'd be uptight too if I were him. Though of course if I were him I'd boot her lazy arse out, but that's just me. Some people are more tolerant of mooches than I am.

No comments: