Sunday, October 20, 2013

Well peeps, I just concluded the deal with the guy who will be replacing the Little Princess as the third roommate. Will he be awesome or a pain in the arse? The plot thickens!

Allen: Old? Young? Nuts? I cant wait for more details and funny stories! When does he move in?

Me: LOL I knew you people would be all about it. He's 26, construction worker, does not appear to be nuts based on my advanced psychiatric diagnostic skills. And he can move in whenever he wants as long as I get the rent on time.

Allen: Cool. Sounds like a winner. Well at least for now!

Me: I'm sure he'll have all kinds of weird quirks I can get annoyed at.

Allen: Lmao, really cant wait!

Me: If it's any help, the existing roommate just got dumped by her friends-with-benefits of four years.

Allen: Lmao...so how does that affect you?

Me: So far, I've just had to listen to a rant about men. It will be interesting to see how she proceeds from here, but I doubt she'll do anything funny on a cold Sunday night.

Allen: Now u just get to hear all the buzzing coming from her room. Lmao

Megan: Roommates are crazy. Mine said goodbye to me as I went on vacation, then listed the house for sale without telling me, and then acted all surprised when I made plans to move out.

Me: LOL Allen. (To Megan:) Yeah, roommates are weird. But they do allow us a higher standard of living for our money.

Allen: How could I let that pass without such a comment. You really should know me better by now.

Me: Actually I'm surprised you didn't have something cruder than that.

Allen: The thought crossed my mind. Maybe the new roommate will fill in?

Me: If he "fills in" anything it better not be her. She's 50 and I saw him first.

Allen: Ohhh this could get interesting..lol

Me: LOL I'll let you know...

Allen: Good Luck!

No comments: