Wednesday, October 23, 2013

One of the great perks of being single is that your bed is a completely bullshit-free zone where no one can come and aggravate the crap out of you. Unless you have a cat.

Gilles and Diana like this.

Diana: No guy or cat is worth uninterrupted sleep.

Caroline: Unless you have a kid.

Me: Right. Forgot that part, probably on account of no kid having particularly aggravated me while I lay in bed.

Diana: A kid might be worth it. Depending how cute.

Caroline: Good for you. As far as I'm concerned, no grown-up ever climbed in my bed at 3.30 in the morning on the sole purpose of vomiting his last meal (thus aggravating me). Which is why "a kid" comes quite naturally to my mind when we talk about aggravating factors.

Me: I bet no child ever had to be arrested for aggravating you as you lay in bed at 3:30 am. (To Diana:) I'll take your word for it.

Caroline: Well, no less than any cat, I would say.

Me: Right. In that case, cats have DEFINITELY climbed on my bed for the purpose of throwing up.
Caroline likes this.

No comments: