Sunday, October 20, 2013

The dog pissed on her blanket. I washed the blanket. I dried the blanket. I gave the blanket back, fresh out of the dryer. The dog looked me straight in the eyes, pointedly, sustainedly, while... pissing on her blanket. WHAT THE FUCK????????????

Wayne: lol

Me: You wanna come over here and wash it again, Hot Chocolate?

Me: hahahaha,no way

Me: Also I washed the dog herself because she smelled of dog piss and no sooner is she done pissing on her blanket that she lies in it again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!! You evil animal!!!!!

(To Wayne:) Come over here and shoot her. You can pass off the hide as a very small coyote.

Wayne: hahaha

Donna: Your dog sure is "pissed" about something!

Me: I know. What I don't know is what she's pissed off about. Nothing has changed in our life recently, so why is she suddenly getting all fussy, clingy, and pissing-on-things-y?

Donna: Maybe she liked the little Princess.

Me: NO ONE liked the Little Princess. And the time lapse between him leaving and her acting up is too long.

No comments: