Monday, October 21, 2013

New rule! I've got 99 problems. You have to name at least TWO of them before telling me any of yours.

Tatelena: Problem 1 • shitty roommates problem 2 • you miss Tyrell

Me: You're good!!!!!!! Now tell me one of your problems.

Tatelena: Now mine ..ready?? Ahh not enough room to type all my problems *giggles

Me: LOL Any sick kids today? Or bitches talking shit behind your back?

Tatelena: Ahh yes that's always an issue, the bitches. One kid coughing. Lol!!!

Caroline: 1: dog pissing on blankets. 2: C6#.

Nathan: But a bitch ain't one. Hit me!

Me: Caroline gets to tell me a problem. Nathan doesn't.

Caroline: Hip tendonitis coming fast. And I think that my problems list pretty much ends there. (but it's a pain in the ass nevertheless - well, not really in the ass obviously - because it will forbid climbing for a while).

Me: Oh yeah, that sucks.

Jaeda: 1. You miss me (don't kid yourself I know you do) 2. Someone didn't mud the wall properly.

Me: LOL very perceptive Jaeda. Yes I do miss you and you're awfully quiet lately... I hope all is well with you.

Donna: #1. Your voice teacher changing your lesson time. #2. The dog with the "Piss on you" attitude.

Me: Oh yeah, the voice teacher thing was aggravating. And now my lesson is on Tuesday so I only get 5 hours of sleep between work and singing. On the other hand I got switched to the really awesome New Voice Teacher who is, well, really awesome. So that wasn't all bad. The dog is, shall we say, "pissing me off".

Caroline: What about Donna's problem by the way ?

Me: Yeah, Jaeda and Donna did not share any problems. They're optimists.

Jaeda: Actually I'm not. I only have one problem and it's that my feet and knees hurt from standing around all morning while only have my chuck taylor shoes.

Me: Oh yeah. Not much support in those. I hope you have a more comfortable rest of the day.

No comments: