Sunday, March 17, 2013

So I didn't get around to mentioning that my new job scheduled me for training on... Saturday 6 & Sunday 7 of April. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You ugly bastards, WHY? Why do you think I applied to the NIGHT shift and not the weekend day shifts? Now I have to miss the following: 1) musical costumes and rehearsal, 2) church, 3) baby shower for couple at church (that I don't know from a hole in the ground but we're family now since we go to the same church), and 4) Vespers of 1610 by Monteverdi. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I hate you! I had bought the Sunday afternoon concert ticket because the Saturday evening conflicts with the Dancing with the Pastors fundraiser for which I also have a ticket. Boohoohoo I'm so sad! So, I just exchanged my Sunday concert ticket for a Saturday one. I'll have to miss the pastors dancing, I guess, but I can still go to the dance afterwards. I bet Lutheran dances are way more fun than regular.

No comments: