Thursday, March 28, 2013

Roommate ties dog outside. I go walk my dog. I come back; other dog follows us in. Roommate swears at him and puts him back outside. I change into my bathrobe and go to have a shower; bathroom door refuses to open. ? Light is off... bathroom door should open. Try again? No. But why is the door locked from inside and the light off? I turn light on. Male Roommate's dejected voice from inside: "thank you." WTF? Bitch turned the light off on him while he's taking a dump? I go back to my room. Male Roommate exits bathroom. I go have a shower. On my way to bathroom I hear the dog crying outside. Me: "Female Roommate, your dog is crying to come in." Her: "I know." I shower. I turn shower off. The dog is STILL crying outside. Lucky for her the girl went to let him in before I was done putting on my robe to go give her what for. I tells ya, my bitch-slapping hand itches every time I see her.

No comments: