Saturday, June 7, 2014

Let's all play weather oneupmanship! Everyone post in comments where you are and what the temperature is. Highest temperature wins... everyone's sympathy.

Me: Winnipeg, 19 C. With a lovely breeze, too. Mmmmm... Breeze...

Susan: 61f no clue what it is c but that's on the cooler side for late spring

Me: That's 16 C. Nice.

Karen: Burlington Vermont , 24 C

Me: You're in the lead... until Pakistan wakes up and we get the 50+ numbers.

Vicki: Venice, Fl 90 degrees

Me: That's 32 C. I'm too hot already.

Karen: Ok, Vicki wins for now

Vicki: LOL

Me: I was gonna say Vicki is an over-achiever but so are you and Susan. I'm just lazy.

Diana: In Vancouver, I don't know what the temp is but it's perfect for running through a sprinkler.

Vicki: I knew I was hot stuff! LOL

Me: Vancouver: 22 C. Vicki you're a hot mama.

Rankings so far: Vicki (Florida, 32), Karen (Vermont, 24), Diana (Vancouver, 22), Elise (Winnipeg, 19), Susan (Colorado, 16). My money's on Mueed to win this.

Megan: Yellowknife: 12.

Theresa: Phoenix Arizona. 104 today and we're glad it's cooler than it's been last few days!

Jane: Tennessee. 90 F today. Horrible thunderstorms now. Gotten well over 10 inches of rain since Thursday.

Me: Theresa takes the lead with 40 C! This is fun. Jane I hope you don't get flooded.

Asad: Lahore 45 c at 09:36 am.

Tariq: Murree 25 lol

Mueed: We are on bit cooler side today. Its just 46 C here in Jacobabad, Pakistan. We had 51 C yesterday. I won even then a bit cooler than yesterday

Me: Final tally:

Mueed (Jacobabad, 46)
Asad (Lahore, 45)
Theresa (Phoenix, 40)
Vicki (Florida, 32) and Jane (Tennessee, 32)
Tariq (Murree, 25)
Karen (Vermont, 24)
Diana (Vancouver, 22)
Elise (Winnipeg, 19)
Susan (Colorado, 16)
Megan (Yellowknife, 12)

No comments: