Friday, June 13, 2014

Let me explain something that some of you are evidently not grasping. How I appear on Facebook is how I want to be seen, like everybody else. If you want to flood Facebook with selfies, that's how you want to be seen. Whatever *I* flood Facebook with is how *I* want to be seen. If you don't like it, it's a safe bet that you don't like ME. If you want changes made to it, you don't like ME. So don't bother telling me if my Facebook participation leaves you somehow disappointed. All you're telling me is "hey, I don't like you, I need you to change to humour me." Don't bother. It won't happen. If you don't like it here, try this: 1) hover your mouse over my name; 2) in the menu that appears, hover over "friends"; and 3) in the second menu that appears, click on "unfriend". That shit works wonders, yo.

No comments: