Monday, June 16, 2014

Happiness is... blowing off the people who try to colonize your life and getting back to the Neolithic. Or, sadly, the Paleolithic. The more I go forward, the more I'm getting further back in time.

Mueed: Have patience. God will help u get out of such times.

Me: Not sure if you're being funny or you guys just really expect God to spoonfeed you everything.

Mueed: No i am not being funny. What can one do when things arent happening as desired.

Me: Well in the case of my enduring Neolithic / Paleolithic problem, I could take the time to edit my previous research thoroughly until I'm satisfied that I have used the best sources I can find and I can move on to the third millennium without having to go back all the time. I don't think that requires divine intervention.

No comments: