Sunday, December 1, 2013

Even if I were ever going to date it certainly wouldn't be my roommate's friends. Anyone who's friends with her is obviously a poor judge of character.

Tatelena: Probably right. Lmfao

Me: Srsly in September she spent part of the rent, let the cheque bounce, didn't tell anyone, I found out from the landlord and had to pay what she owed him. November, she actually WAITED for the cheque to bounce before depositing rent money so he couldn't get it. Didn't tell me, I found out from the landlord and had to pay what she owed him. Plus she hides all the utility bills so I won't see them. I got Hydro to email me a copy and set up the online account so now only I have access to it. I managed to get one water bill. Still have never seen a cable bill. Then she made sure the new roommate gave her the money for December so I couldn't take off the utilities portion of his rent. So I emailed her a reconciliation of all the transactions since we moved in, showing how much she now owes; and the payment for the difference between what she owes + what she got from the new roommate and our actual rent. She has the nerve to ask me to put in "my whole share". Bitch, I've put in over $1100 MORE THAN my whole share so far so no, I'm not giving you one goddamn cent extra. Pay your rent or fuck off.

And as another example of her total lack of integrity, when her son was over and he was trying to quit drugs, she sent him to buy some for her. I told her that wasn't helping him and she said "so? He's my dealer." What a fucking bitch.

No comments: