Friday, December 13, 2013

So I pull out my driver's license to show the cable company and I realize, it's my old one. The new one with my current address never came in the mail. Or... did it? I have seen NO mail since we moved into this house except my Economist. I know the roommate is taking all the utility bills before I can see them... Hmmmm... What are the odds that the bitch stole my DRIVER'S LICENSE when it came in the mail? Considering especially that SHE has no DL because it was revoked years ago?

Luckily I had the latest Economist on me, with the date and my name and address printed right on it, and they accepted that as proof of address. Thank you, Economist. Now what would make my day is if there was any information about replacing a stolen license on the MPI website... you'd think that would be important.

No comments: