Friday, March 8, 2013

Yesterday I came home from being out and found Spencer (Downstairs Roommate's dog) wandering the house by himself. And as I followed him to see what he was up to, I hear a strange little voice talking to me. So I looked for the source, and there was the baby sitting in his... exersaucer? I think that's what it's called. Anyway, Downstairs Roommate had to move her car off the street for snow removal, so she had left Spencer and Baby in the living room to entertain themselves. So I played witht the baby until she came back, which wasn't very long. So then I told her, if she needs him watched for short periods, I'd be happy to. (I can't babysit tiny ones for long periods cause I don't know how to entertain them.) So today, when she was going to take Spencer out, she gave me the baby. She was gone just a few minutes but it was nice having a baby all to myself for a few minutes. Thank you, Downstairs Roommate. :)

Tatelena, Suvi-Maarit, Donna, Dana, Jaeda and Deirdre like this.

No comments: