Friday, March 15, 2013

Things I thought might entertain a nine-month-old: watching smurfs on YouTube. Things that actually entertain a nine-month-old: eating dog hair; eating dog food; eating my wallet; eating my cellphone; eating the blinds' draw cord; eating the Kleenex when I wipe the drool off his face. Hmmmm... I need to get some physical smurfs for him to eat, I guess.

Vicki: Everything in the mouth

Me: I managed to keep the coffee out of his mouth. He even crawled across the room after it and stood up against the coffee table.

Vicki: I think 9 mons. is when I started sippy cups because they were interested in drinking from cups. He's putting everything in his mouth because he's cutting teeth. Atleast he's not crying

Me: Yeah I figured he was teething because I do hear him crying quite a bit. You can just see his first four teeth. But his mom only gives him to me when he's not crying. She's nice like that.

No comments: