Sunday, March 10, 2013

Reading coverage of the upcoming conclave on al-Jazeera. Cause it's better than Canadian coverage. True story.

Donna: So when are you converting and moving to Pakistan? Ed.: I'm talking about reading coverage of the Roman Catholic church on a Qatari network; she's talking about me converting to Islam and moving to Pakistan. WTF?????? <--------- exactly why I left Hay River. Fucksakes.

Me: Probably when Winnipeg becomes as unstimulating as Hay River. <-------- deliberate diss at Hay River just to learn her

Donna: Anytime now! <------- hahaha very funny cause yeah Winnipeg is ever gonna stoop to Hay River's level... did I mention that's exactly why I left Hay River?

Me: Or when Imran Khan asks me. Both are probably equally probable. <-------- another deliberate diss at Hay River which you totally brought on yourself. #yousuckHayRiver

No comments: