Sunday, March 3, 2013

As I was riding on the bus to church this morning, I noticed a sign that said "Mozart Requiem 30 March." Note to self: check that out. So I go online and there are... 32 tickets available. What? What's the seating capacity, 38? 2305? You're telling me this show is 98.6% sold out four weeks ahead of time? What's with all these classical concerts being sold out? Since when is classical music so popular?

Mardrey: Maybe it's because it's Good Friday the day before?

Me: I checked the orchestra's other concerts out of curiosity, they're all pretty much that bad. And Elijah was sold out. I was planning to see Bach's St. John Passion on the 24th but I'm starting to think I might not even get a ticket for that. There's no way to buy them online so I'll have to call tomorrow and find out.

Mardrey: Ah. Good luck

Me: Thanks.

No comments: