Sunday, April 7, 2013

So I got a cheap planter and some soil from Canadian Tire. The planter is inadequate. Then I realized that I paid $8 for one packet of seeds. Then I went home and found I have, as always, way too many seeds. With the roommate having appropriated the fenced, possibly grassy front yard as her dog's latrine, and the melting snow revealing so far nothing but concrete out back, I'm starting to think there shall be no gardening at this house. Which pisses me off because half the reason of renting a room in a house instead of an apartment is so I'd have a yard.

So then I put some asters, English daisies and those Egyptian beans in the planter. Of course I know the asters and daisies are gonna be too crowded, but what can you do? I can't just not garden.

I don't think today is gonna get any better the longer I stay up.

No comments: