Saturday, April 27, 2013

Yesterday at 19:37, the roommates' dog wanted out. I texted Male Roommate to tell him. Nothing was done. Today when I came home from rehearsal at 14:00, the dog had obviously still not been out. He begged me desperately to let him out, but I didn't. So then he shit all over the kitchen and hallway just as I was about to sit down for lunch. I told Female Roommate, then took my lunch into the living room. By the time I was done eating, she had not come downstairs, so I went upstairs and told her again. She slammed her door in my face and called me a bitch (she does that a lot, always from behind a closed door). In the additional time she spent sulking, I had time to grab my camera and take some photos. Then she came out of her room just as I was coming upstairs, and she kicked her dog so that he screamed. I know I set the dog up for it and that's not right, but there is no "right" in this situation. More importantly I got to email the landlord again, and sooner or later the little bitch will get evicted and hopefully the dog will go to the SPCA so someone less disgusting can adopt him.

No comments: