Monday, March 10, 2014

A vendor took their preauthorized debit out of my account twice on Friday, putting my account in overdraft. It's the weekend, so it hasn't been reversed yet. I called them, they said they "thought they had fixed the mistake" and will reimburse the NSF charge if I bring my bank statement showing the NSF charge. But the payment hasn't been reversed because, you know, weekend, so the NSF charge won't be posted until late today. I called the bank, they said they'll reverse the NSF charge but it will take a) 1 to 2 business days and b) 2 to 4 business days. If I had staid on the phone longer I'm sure it would be two weeks. So the moral is, it will be Friday before I get my money back. Fuck I hate all these cunts. And I haven't even left the house yet today.

No comments: