Thursday, January 16, 2014

K, one more anecdote. Cause you'd be so bored if you couldn't live my life vicariously on Facebook.

Monday. Winnipeg Public Library, via email: The Interlibrary Loan you requested is being held for you at the 4th floor information desk.

Me: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I'll pick it up tomorrow.

Tuesday, on my way to conservatory and the library: my Economist from last week, delayed by two snow storms, is in the mailbox.

Me: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Me, at the 4th floor information desk: I have an interlibrary loan waiting to be picked up.

Library guy: Actually, you have TWO interlibrary loans waiting to be picked up.

Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Wednesday, on my way to... can't remember: my Economist for this week is in the mailbox.

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!


Wow. The only thing worse than too much of a good thing is too much of TWO good things.

No comments: