Saturday, January 11, 2014

If you had to move three times in six months, where would you pack your spare violin strings the third time?

Donna: In your violin case....but then again maybe that is too obvious!

Me: No they're in a FedEx envelope because I had just received them when I left Hay River.

Donna: In that case good luck. I can see an envelope disappearing. I didn't realize you played the violin. Man between your singing practice and your violin....your roomies must either really love you or hate you!

Me: Well it's my house so the roommates can stuff it. And I'd be much more likely to play violin if I could find my strings, because they're synthetic core and the D string is shot.

Tatelena: Glove compartment.

Me: No... that's where I keep my emergency toilet paper.

No comments: