Saturday, August 17, 2013

Moving 2013.3, day 3. Went to the new house after work. First thing I see is: not my dog kennel where I left it. Eldest Roommate was up.

Me: Where is my dog kennel?

ER: I put it in the shed because I didn't know if it was gonna rain.

Me: It's made of solid plastic.

ER: Well I didn't know where you wanted it. I wasn't sure if it was gonna rain or not.

Me: It's made of PLASTIC. It can stay in the rain.

ER: And I put your lawn chair over there cause I didn't know where you wanted it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh... K here is a simple way to tell where I want something of mine. If you look very closely at where I left it myself, you'll notice a very subtle similarity between all the places I put my stuff, as follows: THAT'S WHERE I WANT IT. Why the fuck would I put it somewhere I don't want it to be??? Obviously if I put it there, that's where I want it to be. Stop fucking moving my stuff. Good grief.

Other than that, not too bad. Neither the heat nor the a/c was on, thanks be to God. Apparently they're complaining about the silence since the TV and interwebs are not connected and they have no stereo, and therefore no way to make noise. Er... so?? Read a book or something. I declined to delay going to bed so I could unpack my vintage stereo for their convenience. It took about 1 1/2 hour to unload like 12 things and get out the never-ending conversation and off to bed.

Later that day, I get up and decide to load the desk I'm taking with me. The roommate at the old house insisted on "helping" me. FUCKSAKES GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY! The thing weighs next to nothing, I have a handtruck, you don't have a clue what you're doing, fuck off. Just everybody for the love of God FUCK RIGHT OFF AND LET ME GET MY STUFF MOVED. God, I hate people.

Tomorrow, day 4, I'll probably have to interact with the roommate AGAIN because he lost his keys AGAIN and instead of taking the spare from under his bed he took mine. He's supposed to leave just the deadbolt locked (I gave him the key for the keyed-entry lock, since he'd otherwise lock himself out for sure) but he'll forget and I'll have to wake him to get in. Then I have to go to church and a music rehearsal with a woman who never, ever, ever stops talking. Then I really need to finish moving out of the old house because Sunday is my only night off.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh...

No comments: