Sunday, June 2, 2013

When you put ticks in fire their insides boil until their hard exoskeleton explodes. That's what you get for biting my dog, you ugly mofo.

Faiz: oooh scary status

Me: Damn right. If you're gonna bite my dog you better be a lot bigger and meaner than me. OR ELSE. Also, guess what you're teaching me on Wednesday?

Faiz: lol...how to kill a tick paki style?

Me: What, you think because you're Pashto you can think of more vicious ways to kill ticks than me? What's the past tense of "hay"?

Faiz: tha...

Me: Mere kutta pe chichar tha?

Faiz: But we are widely known to be the most violent though

Faiz: hmm chichar? can we chat?

Me: Not even. Hell hath no fury like a woman whose dog got bit by a tick.

Faiz: hahahaha i guess so

Me: Yeah, none of the Urdu dictionaries has a translation for "tick", so I found a Pakistani blog that alleges that this is what you'd call it. Thus proving that there are ticks in Pakistan so don't try to tell me you don't need a word for it.

Faiz: well, like u said u couldnt find a word for it in dictionary, i dont have a word for that in my memory...may b in pashto...

Me: NOT LEARNING PASHTO. LOL

Faiz: And when you put a noun as a subject, it changes just a lil bit...it becomes "kuttay" pe

Me: Declension. I suspected as much. So on Wednesday we can talk about conjugation and declension. But for now, I gotta run. More ticks to kill before I sleep.
June 2 at 1:16pm · Like · 1
Faiz Khan sure...sleep well

No comments: