Saturday, September 7, 2013

Boooohoohoohoohoo I'm so sad...

"Hello Elise,

Thank you for coming in and giving such a well prepared audition. I wanted to contact you personally to let you know that I will not have space in the ensemble for you this season.

The amount of singers requiring this ensemble for credit, the cancellation of two other credit ensembles, and the limits of rehearsal space have put me in a position of making some difficult decisions with respect to membership. I was impressed with the potential you showed at your audition, however, and there are some other choirs that you may wish to consider contacting. I’ve included the contact information below."


Jackie: That's too bad, but it might be the nicest audition rejection letter I've read

Me: Merci ma cousine. And Jackie, totally agree.

No comments: