Friday, May 3, 2013

MashaAllah, the place I looked at will do just fine and I move on Monday. The neighbourhood is beautiful, you'd think you're in the country. Right close to the end of developed land in Winnipeg. The house is small but clean and well-lit and more importantly it's on a HUMONGOUS property. Lots and lots and lots of lawn, backyard is half fenced and half essentially woodland. The roommates are slightly older than me. The owner lives there and he understands that caca = dirty, thanks be to God. We will be painting some rooms over the summer, I hope he might let me pick the colour for my room. It's also much, much closer to my work, also to the UofM so I will be able to access their library; yet oddly, the bus to church leaves both the old and new places at the same time. So no need to get up any earlier. It's also minutes from several parks including Assiniboine Park which is the biggest park in Winnipeg. And to McNally Robinson which is the biggest bookstore in Winnipeg (not that I need to buy books when I have the library). Taking the bus to the conservatory or Millennium library will take a little longer, but it's well worth it. So again I say, mashaAllah.

No comments: